Crossway is our youth (junior high / high school) ministry. Our goal at Crossway is to glorify God as our youth behold Jesus and become more like Him everyday. We understand that true change can only occur in the lives of our youth through an accurate understanding of, and a deep rooted love for, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Crossway provides opportunities for the youth to taste and see that the Lord is good through praising God in song, prayer, studying the Bible more deeply, and experiencing genuine community. We hope you will join us at Crossway that we might together live a gospel-centered life.
Who: Crossway is for junior high and high school students (grades 7-12)
What: Food, fellowship, and discipleship
Why: To behold Jesus and become more like him
Where: CrossLife facility, upstairs
* Crossway Christian Education - selected Sundays. The upcoming class will be on "The Pentateuch: God's Story of the Universe". It will take place on Sundays from 10/7 - 11/11, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. upstairs in the dental office.
* Crossway Friday Night Fellowship - Every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month from 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. Our current series is "Christian Foundations".
- Fall Meeting Dates: 9/14, 9/28, 10/12, 10/26, 11/9. No meeting on 11/23, Thanksgiving weekend.
* Crossway "516" - Select Sundays after service
Additional Fall Activities -
- 11/4 - Operation Christmas Child Box Packing (after Sunday Service)
- 12/1 - Operation Christmas Child Processing Center, for those ages 13 & up. Time: 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- 12/14 - Christmas Gathering
At Crossway, we understand the necessity of providing our youth with a thoroughly God-centered education. We want our youth to learn about God through what we teach and how we model this teaching to them. Crossway Christian Education is where teaching and discipleship primarily take place at CrossLife. Our youth build relationships with one another, study the word of God, and receive guidance and much love from our youth shepherds. In sum, it’s where our youth get to eat, fellowship, learn, and worship God together.
Crossway 5:16 Ministry
The name “Crossway 516” comes from Jesus’ teaching in Matthew 5:16, where Jesus exhorts his disciples: “Let your light shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.” At Crossway, we want our youth not only to learn what the word of God says, but also to obey it. Youth need outlets to live, do and act upon the truths they’ve been taught. They need to shine forth good works so that others might see their lives and glorify God. Crossway 516 exists to create these opportunities for our youth to serve each other, the church, and the world.
Crossway "516" meets select Sundays after service. During our Crossway "516" gathering, the youth will participate in either a fellowship or service activity. Parents will be notified ahead of time for events that take place outside of the church building.
NOTE for Parents: If your student needs a ride to/from Crossway gatherings, please contact Justin Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org at least a day in advance.
You can contact Justin at email@example.com with questions and comments.